Back in 2016, Samsung had a reasonably powerful time with the Galaxy Be aware 7 smartphone. For these unaware, the corporate had to recall the flagship twice and then completely take away the system from the shelves after the repeated circumstances of Note 7 explosions. It seems like those days aren’t but over for Samsung. Earlier this month, the Chaebol’s newest flagship, the Galaxy Note9 (Review), reportedly caught hearth inside a lady’s purse. And now, the Galaxy S7 Edge (assessment), which is the model’s 2016 flagship, has exploded and caught on fireplace in Morocco.
Based on a report, the owner was attempting to take a picture after taking out the Galaxy S7 Edge from his again pocket. But the phone mechanically froze and shut down. He put the handset down on a countertop after repeated and unsuccessful attempts to reboot it. A couple of seconds after he laid down the system, it caught fire. It was so unhealthy that the consumer mentioned that a couple of towels nearby additionally went up in flames.
The sufferer stated that he took the burnt Galaxy S7 Edge to Samsung’s local service centre, but was informed that there was nothing that it might do because the handset is out of warranty. The consumer then despatched a tweet to Samsung’s customer support department, from where he reportedly obtained a name from the phone maker for an apology and a model new Galaxy S9 (review) smartphone. Further, the proprietor was requested to delete all social media posts and images of the burnt Galaxy S7 Edge to prevent others from making unfounded / fraudulent claims.
In the end nevertheless, the guy managed to get a Galaxy S9 with none strings attached. We’re still ready for Samsung’s touch upon this development. As they say, all’s nicely that ends nicely… for this particular user at least.